2020 ADDITION TO BREEZY POINT CAMPS:
(SIGNED WITH NASHVILLE PREDATORS)
Coaching Staff Recently Added also:
Chris Crutcher -NA3HL
Aaron Marsh - Concordia College
Jim Kennedy - Concordia College
60% OFF BREEZY POINT RESORT ROOMS
FOR FAMILIES OF REGISTERED CAMP ATTENDEES
GREAT AFFORDABLE VACATION FOR 2020!
click on link below for more information
Breezy Point Sports, Inc.
COVID 19 Plan
In Compliance with the Latest MN State Executive Order - Masks MUST be worn in this rink...We appreciate your compliance!
(Players and Coaches who are ON the ice may remove masks ..Coaches on benches need to be wearing masks over both nose and mouth.)
At Breezy Point Sports, we have your utmost safety in mind and want to keep you safe and healthy while having fun on the ice!
Here are some of the ways we have your safety in mind:
* No outside food can be eaten inside the rink (you may order pizza or food and bring it to the rink to eat outdoors. We will try to make sure and have a few outdoor tables for people who are here long periods of time.
*All skaters will enter main doors no more than 15 minutes before their time to skate, check in at the front desk, sanitize hands, (pay skating fees and sign waiver -if necessary), and go to assigned locker rooms.
*Use of masks is REQUIRED according to the MN State Executive Order.
*Pens for signing waivers or paying for skating will be one-use only and placed in a “used pen” bin. Pens will be sanitized before next use.
*We are asking that ONLY ONE parent go to the locker room with your skater and ONLY if your child cannot tie their own skates.
*Restrooms for skaters are between the locker rooms. Public restrooms will not be available for use.
* All equipment, clothing, and personal items should be minimal in the locker rooms please and MUST be taken with at the end of your session. ALL gear or clothing or water bottles left behind will be thrown away.
* There are 8 locker rooms in the rink and they will be alternated during practices and clinics to allow for ample time for cleaning procedures. Skaters are required to stay in the locker room that is assigned to their group and session.
*Players are asked to social distance while on player benches and keep water bottles and personal equipment at 6 feet from other players’ things.
*All equipment, clothing, and water bottle should be marked visibly with players' names. Please DO NOT share equipment or water bottles.
*Showers WILL NOT be in use during this time. Please plan to shower at home after being on the ice.
*There are NO drinking fountains or places to fill a water bottle, we strongly suggest players bring a full water bottle to any event and if extra is needed, please put a bottle of water in your gear bag.
*We are asking all spectators to practice social distancing in the lobby as well as in the stands.
*We will install hand sanitizer stations around the building in key places.
*All groups will be limited to current government requirements or less.
*All retail when open, (pro shop / concessions) will be marked with appropriate social distance signage for check out lines and pro shop will only allow for 5-6 people at a time to enter.
*All participants are asked to vacate the building immediately (within 10 min) after their ice times and not gather inside the facility.
*All surfaces that are frequent touch points (locker rooms, doors, etc) will be sanitized at least between groups and as frequently as every hour.
*ALL SKATERS AND COACHES/FACILITATORS ARE ASKED TO COMPLY WITH ALL COVID-19 REGULATIONS OR SUSPENSION FROM THE RINK COULD BE POSSIBLE.
In addition to all that the rink will be doing to help with keeping you safe we strongly suggest all of the measures below at home and in general for you own health and safety:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Stay home if you feel ill.
· Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze or use disposable tissues and wash your hands immediately.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thanks for your patience, cooperation, and understanding of what needs to happen for everyone to have an enjoyable experience on the ice this summer! As you know, we at Breezy Point Sports can take every precaution and measure to keep you safe and we will do our best, but know that we are a public building and despite our best efforts we can’t guarantee safety with the COVID-19 virus and the way it behaves. If you have any signs or symptoms, we ask that you stay in place, wherever that may be. Please use common sense and stay safe and healthy!!